Customer relationship management (CRM) software can be a valuable tool in building your hotel internet marketing plan. In a nutshell, CRM software helps you organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service and technical support.
CRM can help you track responses to specific marketing campaigns over multiple channels, such as email, chat rooms, social media, call centers, and direct mail.
- It tailors responses based on customer input, web-based communication with customers, and call centers that answer questions and solve problems for customers.
- It analyses customer activity so you can use a client’s history to design more effective, targeted marketing campaigns.
- It’s capable of providing you with real-time customer data so you can develop nimble, high-performing hotel marketing campaigns.
Use The Right Program
There are many choices for relationship software available. How do you know which to choose? One key is knowing the difference between B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to customer) software.
- B2B contact databases tend to be smaller than those of B2C.
- B2B sales are relatively small compared to B2C.
- B2C relationships tend to be of shorter duration than B2B.
What Makes A Good CRM Software Program?
- Customized marketing for individual customers
- Customer service that makes the customer feel they’re your top priority
- Customer loyalty and retention
- Giving customers information and tools they can use
- Customer rewards for repeat business
A few of the most highly recommended CRM software packages include:
- Salesforce.com – According to softwareadvice.com, Salesforce is reportedly one of the best CRM software packages for the hospitality industry.
- ZenDesk – Lets the customer choose how they wish to communicate with you via the cloud.
- FreshDesk – Frees up your staff to interact personally with guests and spend less time manually organizing customer information.
- InfusionSoft – Ideal for small businesses, which could make it perfect for a small or independent hotel facility.
Get started building a solid customer base from which to launch your next successful marketing campaign. We can help! Contact us today!