The list of hotel CRO (central reservations office) software choices seems to grow longer by the minute. It wasn’t too long ago we posted an article on the newest CRO packages on the horizon. In a few short months, more have popped up.
Which one is right for your hotel? There’s no one-size-fits-all, but we’re happy to give you the rundown on what’s available.
Trust International’s yourVoyager takes a “create your own” approach to the CRO experience and includes these benefits:
- Multiple languages to eliminate a commonly encountered barrier
- Simple, easy-to-navigate user interface
- Flexible enough to create one interface for a multi-facility hotel chain and another customized interface for each individual facility
- Ability to choose which performance indicators are most important to you and to generate regular reports
- Internal messaging system for quick, easy communication among all linked facilities
A few key features include:
- Smooth integration with all major hotel global distribution system (GDS) channels
- Ability to integrate with property management systems (PMS), revenue management systems (RMS), and customer relations management systems (CRM)
- Embedded modules that help you manage room inventory, customizable reports, and HTML emails in response to customer reservations
Optima CRM is just one part of an overall hotel management software universe developed by Silverbyte Systems Ltd. Optima’s main functions include:
- Ability to include and handle the needs of all members of the traveler’s party, not just the one paying the bill
- Modules for marketing campaigns and mailing lists
- Tools to manage the sales representative team and their myriad tasks
- Members’ club/loyalty program features
- Data cleanup and management tools to eliminate duplication and accidental profile loss
- Familiar and easy-to-use interface if you’re already using the Optima suite
Most hotel CRO software developers offer training, try-it-before-you-buy-it options, and 24/7 support. Whether you choose an established CRO package or a new kid on the block, you have nothing to lose by trying one on for size. For expert advice on hotel CRO, contact Smart eHotels™ today.